Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who likes carob chips? Fitz likes carob chips.

Fitz ate the bag of carob chips off the counter today. I think there were two pounds in the bag.

Dexter took him on a walk. Fitz pooped. Dexter tells me it was like Hershey's syrup. My apologies to the person whose yard that was.

(He pooped between the sidewalk and the street. I searched for the name of the term for that area and found that many other people wonder what it is called and that no one knows. "Tree lawn," "inferno strip," and "verge" are possibilities from an "urban dictionary.")

Fitz also just puked up his dog food on the carpet as I researched the name for the section of grass. I apologize to queasy readers. At least this is a picture-free post.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for not including pictures!

MrsRohlf said...

hahahahahahahaha! this is exactly why i love blogs! :)