Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My day, which was a happy one


1. Slept through the night despite my cough thanks to Tylenol PM

2. Listened to my puppy chew on his rope in bed for 15 minutes before I was supposed to wake up

3. Had a sub job

4. Talked to coworkers about their lives

5. Dexter gave me a delicious cookie from the cookie shop at the mall when I got home (and I was sooo hungry!)

6. Dexter cleaned the bathroom (without being asked or mentioning it to me)

7. Dexter did the dishes (without being asked or mentioning it to me)

8. Fitz graduated from Puppy Obedience

9. Fitz got a giant special Kong as a graduation present from Mommy and Daddy

10. Went to DQ (I got a chocolate cone dipped in sprinkles) and ate on a picnic table by the river with my husband and my puppy

11. Fitz got to eat the giant milk bone from the trainer

12. Fitz's daddy shared the last drips of his blizzard with him

13. Fitz tried out the new Kong and it's a hit

1 comment:

Annie said...

Sounds like a VERY happy day for you AND Fitz. Loved the picture of him. There is just something so precious about watching a puppy work on their toy. They are so earnest about it. Hope you have lots of happy days, sweetie. Love, Auntie A.